Guildhall reviews an incredible article written by Cyrille Jubert titled Someone Is Cornering The Silver Market To Cause A Silver Shortage: COMEX Rule 589 Coming Soon? We look at the demand for silver in 2018 vs 2017 and it is extraordinary.
- Underground supplies of silver have quickly eroded and in fact the last 8 years have been the fastest depletion on record.
- Product remaining and how it will only provide silver to 2028 at current production rates as silver consumption continues to be twice the pace of production.
- Above ground silver stocks and the difficulty that the West is having fulfilling physical orders (Comex).
- East vs. West | The East has had a major jump start in educating themselves on the reasons to hold bullion and have grown their portfolios.
- Cornering the market? JPM has acquired close to $140 Million ounces where the Hunt brothers only accumulated $100 Million showing that the set up is similar but that the price could go much much higher and JPM stands to earn a trillion dollars.