• On the precious metals segment the Guildhall experts speak with silver guru, David Morgan. Morgan is a widely recognized analyst in the precious metals industry and consults for hedge funds, high net worth investors, mining companies, depositories and bullion dealers. A must listen interview.
• Darren V. Long asks David about Gold and Silver physical demand and is it a signal that prospects are looking up?
• What does 2015 hold in store for the price of silver and gold?
• According to HSBC Silver to see 11 million ounce deficit in 2015
• Silver industrial demand set to rise 27 percent over the next three years
On the Natural Fancy Color Segment;
• Darren and Jeremy Wiseman discuss the recycling of diamonds and how DeBeers is becoming curious about it from an ethical and financial perspective.
• Jeremy and Paul Wiseman announce a new .25 Fancy Argyle Purplish Pink Brilliant Cut VS1 diamond acquisition. Look for it on the Guildhall Diamonds website next week.
• The Guildhall experts explain how to create beautiful jewelry with natural fancy color diamonds.