– India’s central bank has acquired over 8 tons of gold recently.
– American Eagles have sold out recently at the US Mint sales but it looks like rationing.
– Bix Weir has report that Friday’s COT report will show that JPM is no longer shorting the silver market. This could be a huge development in the silver market given that JPM own over 140 million ounces. J.P. Morgan was once quoted as saying “gold is money, all else is credit”.
– Emerging economy currencies are collapsing which leads us to believe that the recent rise of the US dollar is nothing more than perception management. Sure the dollar is rising, but it is in a larger downward trend line. Ask yourself what the dollar buys you?
JP Morgan’s top quant warns next crisis to have flash crashes and social unrest not seen in 50 years.
– Marko Kolanovic predicts a “Great Liquidity Crisis” will hit financial markets, marked by flash crashes in stock prices and social unrest
– trillion-dollar shift to passive investments, computerized trading strategies and electronic trading desks will exacerbate sudden severe stock drops.
– central banks will be forced to make unprecedented moves, including direct purchases of equities
– Timing of when the crisis will occur is uncertain
Huffington Post reported this week that 1 in 4 houses dwellings are empty. and Better Dwelling is reporting that Canadian Mortgage Credit Growth Grinds To A Halt, Worst Growth In 18 Years | Better Dwelling