More often than not, people tell us that their understanding and confidence grow after they’ve acquired their first ounce of bullion. This is just as true among buyers who are relatively new to the concept of buying precious metals as it is for those who have done the research and are thoroughly convinced of the benefits of owning physical gold and silver.
Seeing and touching this form of wealth for the first time, and knowing that you own it outright, is an experience we’d love to guide you through.
Because trust and transparency are at the heart of our operations, we put in the time to ensure you feel good and confident about your gold or silver acquisition. We will walk you through the options, answer your questions, and help to identify the product that’s right for you.
Once you’re sure about your choice, we’ll broker the purchase on your behalf. This includes guaranteeing the authenticity and purity of your acquisition, securing a clear and fair price, and safely delivering your bullion and its paperwork into your possession.
Our expertise, personalized service, and passion for precious metals is at the disposal of all our clients, regardless if you’re acquiring your first Royal Canadian Mint Maple Leaf coin or purchasing several thousand dollars’ worth of PAMP Fortuna gold bars.
How precious metal purchases are completed with Guildhall
- Only the best precious metals – at great prices – are brokered on your behalf Since 2002, our team has forged and maintained long-standing relationships with global precious metals wholesalers. We only deal in platinum, gold, and silver that pass the muster of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA). As a result, everything we purchase on behalf of our clients is always authenticated, pure, and secured at the best possible prices. Volume discounts can also be arranged for clients looking to acquire significant amounts of bullion.
Not only can you be confident you have the finest standard of gold or silver in your possession, when it comes time to sell your bullion, you’ll enjoy a hassle-free experience as LBMA-approved bullion is recognized by everyone.
- We offer curated options for different budget, wealth-building, and liquidity needs Precious metals are available through Guildhall in bullion bar or coin format. Within these categories, we’ve narrowed down the options for you to offer products in different weights from well-regarded brands that represent solid lower, mid, and higher-priced opportunities.
- In-person, phone, and online buying options are available Every client is unique, and because of that, we offer three purchasing opportunities to suit different schedules, preferences, and service levels:
- In-person purchases: For those living in or visiting the GTA, we encourage you to make an appointment to visit our office. New clients and first-time buyers of bullion often like the reassurance that comes with having an in-person discussion, taking the opportunity to ask questions, and seeing with their own eyes what real wealth looks like. Schedule an appointment
- Remote purchases: If you prefer to have a discussion with one of our experts from the convenience of your home or office, a phone or Zoom meeting is easy to arrange. We can talk about your needs, determine your purchase, review and confirm pricing, and arrange for payment and delivery all over phone. Please call us at 1-866-274-9570.
- Online purchases Convenience and immediacy are available for our more DIY-minded clients through our online store. We provide a smartly-curated selection of bullion bars and coins available at real-time prices, complete with secure payment and delivery options.
Use your momentum to grow and protect your wealth
We’ve found that once our clients have their first experience of acquiring bullion with Guildhall, that comfort breeds confidence. Our team can guide you toward different options to kickstart your larger plans. Learn more about how we help clients acquire additional gold and silver at gradual or accelerated paces, open a registered account to access tax savings, or hold your bullion for you in our secure vaults.